Debt sustainability analysis which leaked last night shows that Cyprus’s contribution to its own bailout has risen from €7bn to €13bn
Labour wants to “strengthen the old principle of contribution” in the benefits system, the shadow work and pensions secretary says.
See the rest here: Labour links welfare to contribution
Category : Stocks
- Sixty-three per cent have made or planned to make a contribution to their RRSP before the March 1st deadline, up from last year
- Average contribution amount was $3,544, down $1,100 from last year
- Psychology of Saving for Retirement: sense of responsibility was top motivator for making an RRSP contribution this year
- Many of those expecting a tax refund plan to save or invest the money or put it towards bills
Pension firms that run “defined contribution” schemes for employers will be scrutinised by the Office of Fair Trading.
Original post: OFT investigates pension schemes
The Pensions Regulator plans to ensure higher standards for the running of defined contribution pension schemes.
Read the rest here: Pension regulator in new guidance
- Two-thirds of Canadians say they have an RRSP, up six per cent from 2011
- Three-quarters of those surveyed plan to contribute the same amount or more compared to last year
- Average amount contributed in 2011 was $4,670
- Majority either seldom or never max out their contribution in a given year
- Total unused RRSP contribution amount to exceed $1 trillion by 2018
BOSTON, MA–(Marketwire – Nov 27, 2012) – Longfellow Benefits will hold a free seminar on health exchanges and defined-contribution health care in Newton, Mass., on Dec. 4.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Nov. 22, 2012) - The Directors of Russell Breweries Inc., (TSX VENTURE:RB) wish to advise that Mr Paul Robertson has resigned as a Director of the Company. “On behalf of my fellow directors, I would like to thank Paul Robertson for his contribution to the Company and we wish him the very best in the future,” said Brian Harris, CEO.
WEST PERTH, AUSTRALIA–(Marketwire – Oct. 29, 2012) - IMX Resources Limited (TSX:IXR)(TSX:IXR.WT)(ASX:IXR) has won a prestigious regional award, which celebrates and showcases businesses that have made a significant contribution to regional South Australia.
Continued here: IMX Resources Wins Advantage SA Far North Large Business Award
Category : World News