The body that represents the mobile industry predicts operators will make more money from data than from voice by 2018.
See the rest here: Data ‘to overtake voice’ by 2018
- BMO branch represents a $1.4 million investment in the community
- ‘Making Money Make Sense’ in seven different languages
- Offering customers extended banking hours, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Grand opening celebration features great prizes and a gourmet brunch
The loss of 10,000 bankers represents more than 15% of the bank’s workforce, which will fall to a total of 54,000 employees by 2015.
Visit link: UBS to cut 10,000 jobs
Workers are increasingly depending on benefits to pay their rent, the body which represents English housing associations warns.
More here: Warning over workers on benefits
Category : World News
“The world seems more uncertain today than at any other time in my life,” writes Oaktree’s Howard Marks, but it doesn’t mean we should settle for assets deemed “safe.”
- New BMO branch represents a $1 million investment into the community
- ‘Making Money Make Sense’ in nine different languages
- Offering customers extended banking hours; seven days a week
- BMO Economics forecasts 120,000 new jobs to be created in Calgary and Edmonton over the next four years
New SoC Product Represents the First Fully Integrated Product for Advanced Connectivity
Read the original here: Sigma Designs Announces HiDTV Pro-UXL(TM) for Smart TVs
NORTH BAY, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – Aug. 31, 2012) - It’s time for governments to take their fingers off the “pause” button and to get Ontario’s economy rolling, say the leaders of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Ontario, which represents the people who provide front-line services in communities across the province.